Apr 6, 2008

Welcome to the Monkey Shack!

Having two kids, one under two months old, will drastically reduce the amount of sleep you get each night. Yet something keeps me glued to my mouse and computer screen late at night and no, its not me checking how awesome my NCAA bracket is performing on ESPN.com. I've become clinically obsessed with Photoshop. It is an addiction in every sense of the word, a chronic illness that seems as if its only cure is to feed it more.

My enthusiasm to share some of my work, though novice it may be at this point, has
crept into our family blog, dilluting it from its intended purpose as a place where our friends and family all over the country can see pictures of the kids. So, in an effort to keep the family bog as pure as possible, I've set up this blog fo that I can have a forum for my own personal musings, sort of an online journal since the old-fashioned
hand-written version hasn't been touched in over four years. Plus it gives me a gallery for some of the photography and photoshopography I've been messing around with so much
lately.

Should you stumble across the site I hope it can bring break up your day with a smile and a laugh or two. Enjoy!

0 comments: