May 8, 2008

Immortalized

I'll admit it, I am a sports junkie, and if Dylan has picked up one thing from his father this early in life, it is his excitement for sports. If there ever was a two and a half year old jock, he's it. He's become especially fond of basketball lately, and is actually pretty good on his little hoop which he have to drag up and down the stairs for him every day. Let's just hope he develops a bit more of a game than his dad ever did!

I started thinking, as does every father at some point or another, about the possibility of his son becoming a legendary professional athlete, the kind they build statues after. Well, that got me thinking ... and led to my latest photoshop creation: a statue of a young Dylan in Central Park, forever immortalizing his early passion for the game! I couldn't find a good image of Madison Square garden to work with, so I put the statue in Central Park with the rest of the statues and monuments there.

1 comments:

cnehren said...

you're funny Thomas. But you are right about him being a sports nut. The other day when he was here we were playing soccer in the house and after a few minutes I sat down. He immediately yelled "no sit down!" No wonder he took a 2 1/2 hour nap!

May 9, 2008 at 1:34 PM